Tuesday, July 16, 2013




So I totally blew my post every day goal.  Full Speed Life.  What can I say!

I finished up my first full week as super.  Nice.  Gotta say, love this job.  I'm busy.  My brain is always working.  I love that.

The Y.  As in YMCA.  It's going to be our new hang out.  It's 8 minutes from our house.  We took the tour.  Oooohhhhed and awwwwwwed.  It's a fantastic place to spend time together.  Great place to continue my health goals.  Jason can hulk out.  Dread head and basketball.  'Nough said.  Miss Mini can get her youth yoga on.  Mr. Smooth and the swim team gonna get together.  Miss Itty can rock her leotards and not just in the yard.  Instilling an active life style in our children?  Not only priceless but SO important.

We celebrated Mom's first week as super by going to Eagle Fun Days.  Should be Free Days.  So much to do.  So much fun.

Daddy and Miss Itty Bit Danced.
Miss Mini-Me experienced brain freeze.
Mr. Smooth giggled at elderly ladies booty dancing with canes.


Dread Head had chicks whistling at him as he walked down the side walk.






And Dad and Mom thanked God for blessing them with such amazing kids and this amazing Full Speed Life.













No comments:

Post a Comment