Sunday, July 7, 2013

A new week

My "new" job starts today.  Weird I know.  Our weeks include Sundays.  Mental Illnesses don't take weekends or holidays.  Oh well.  At least I love my job.

Not nervous.  Excited.  Hoping I get it all right.  Actually, I know I will make mistakes.  I know I will have questions.  But, I work with fantastic people who are always willing to help.  Makes transitioning easier.

Family time will increase.  Thankful for that.  Although I work more hours, they are "better" hours and more conducive to family life.  Husband is thrilled he won't have to cook as much.  I'm a little sad about that.  The break has been nice.  Oh well, at least I love my mom job too.

Balancing it all and making the chaos organized is going to be interesting until we get into the groove.  Then school will start and we will add a bit more organized chaos.  At least it won't be at home.  That's another post.

Feeling blessed that I have the support of an amazing man.  Feeling proud that I made it this far this fast in my job.  Feeling content that I am in a job I love.  Feeling relieved that the kids have started an educational revolt.  Feeling content (did I mention that?).  It's amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment