Thursday, July 11, 2013

My life in cartoons

Today I feel like cartoons.  Cartoons speak volumes.  Plus, they make me laugh.  We all need to laugh.  It's good for you!  

Life gets crazy, busy and can be overwhelming.  But I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything.  Amazing husband (He cooks and he does laundry voluntarily.  Told you he was amazing).  Children that deserve saint hood (remember I work with mentally ill people all day long!).  They keep me grounded.  A job I love.  It's all good for me.

 working mom cartoons, working mom cartoon, working mom picture, working mom pictures, working mom image, working mom images, working mom illustration, working mom illustrations working mom cartoons, working mom cartoon, working mom picture, working mom pictures, working mom image, working mom images, working mom illustration, working mom illustrations
(The one above is for Mr. Smooth!!!)

marisa-acocella-marchetto New Yorker Cartoon
(Ms. Mini Me knows Gucci!)





Chocolate Cartoon


mom joke

No comments:

Post a Comment