Sunday, July 21, 2013

Last Minute

Why wait until the last minute?  Yes, I'm a little peeved.  There are people in my life that wait until the last minute.  Makes me crazy when I have my own deadlines to meet.  Then I have to wait until the last minute.  Cram.  Work twice as hard.  So frustrating.  

I always waited until the last minute when in college.  I work well under pressure.  Cranking out 15 page papers in two days?  No problem.  I graduated with a high GPA.  Apparently procrastination works in some instances.  When your job depends on it, not a good idea to procrastinate.  

That reminds me, I've waited until the last minute to send out Dread Heads birthday invites.  Kind of an important one.  He'll be 18.  So weird to think our oldest child will be 18.  Puts my own life into perspective.  I should probably quit procrastinating and get invites sent instead of thinking about how surreal this all seems.  

Oh well, I work well under pressure.


No comments:

Post a Comment