Thursday, June 27, 2013

Great Day

Today was a great day.  Busy.  Chaotic.  Clients in crisis.  Still, a great day.  I got promoted.  Like I said, a great day.

I have been at my job for almost a year.  It's not a job anymore.  It's a career.  One I truly love.  I have never been able to say this about any job I have held outside of our home.  I've found my niche.  It feels amazing.

Working with mentally ill people can be stressful.  Make me question my own sanity.  But....I learn so much everyday.  I learn things about my own self.  About my family.  My kids are saints.  My husband is more than amazing.  Our life.....better than "normal".  Whatever normal is.

New job, new duties.  Ones I will also enjoy.  Brings a bit more chaos to our life until I get into the groove.  Brings new decisions.  New opportunities for all.

I'm blessed.  Blessed beyond measure.  





No comments:

Post a Comment