Sunday, June 23, 2013

Monday Again??

It's Sunday afternoon, everyone is vegging and I know tomorrow is Monday.  I'm not sad, I love my job.  Every day is a new day in mental health!  

I think more than anything it's the thought that I can't sleep in.  Weird how "sleep in" takes on a whole new meaning when you manage a career, a family, your children's education, and everything else going on in your life.  

"Sleep in" as a teen was definitely at least 11.  Sleep in now, 8:00 a.m.  I'm lucky if it's 8:30.  Not because our kids can't get their own cereal and turn on the tube without me but because my stupid brain knows what wake up time is during the week and it can't differentiate the weekend days.  So frustrating.  Mr. Smooth should definitely invent something for me to take care of this pesky problem.  

Oh well.  Monday will come anyway.  I will get up early to get it all (not exactly sure what all is but it makes me feel better to say that) done and will look forward to my two extra hours of sleep on Saturday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment