Saturday, June 22, 2013

Baby Alive in Chains



Baby Alive in Chains.  That's what I am calling this.  I came home from work one afternoon to find Baby Alive had had a very rough day.  No one really knew how she ended up that way but apparently, her day was way worse than mine.  

I have felt like Baby Alive chained up, bottom shelf, feeling like one more day and I'm just not going to get out of bed.  But then, this amazing thing happened.  I found myself.  So many events took place in our lives, too many to even recount in this post, but along the way, through all the tears, through all the confusion, I found myself.  An awakening happened in our family on this chaotic and sometimes uncomfortable journey and everyone on the Waitley adventure gained something and grew into someone even more beautiful.  People who are not confined or defined by man.  Human beings more compassionate, more at peace, and more able to openly love.  A family that is guided by true faith and a real connection with the Creator.  


A new beginning requires a new blog.  No way I can start up with the old as when I read back through old posts, it was like reading a foreign work that seemed, frankly, odd!  So far from where we are and who we are now.  


Thanks for following us on our journey.  If you are curious as to the events that took place to get us to this amazing new awareness of just who we are, check out the "About Us" page and you will get to know us a little better.  Other than that, hang on, you're in for a crazy ride!


Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment